Looking for something different to do? Try a Bloody Mary Crawl in New York City. There is nothing more fun than grabbing a train to NYC and strolling around to taste NYC’s best bloody marys on a Sunday.
The restaurants below are some of the best Bloody Marys that you will find in New York City. The crawl is 2 miles from beginning to end so no cab or subway is needed. We did this crawl in an afternoon and it was so much fun (in fact we also antiqued the same day).
Let us know if there are any other places in downtown to add to the list in the comments below.
- Prune: The Mac Daddy of the Bloody Mary cocktail with over 10 bloody marys on their brunch menu. Here you will find a tiny place with a retro feel where they make their bloody mary mixes from scratch. Tip: Ask for the Ghost of Mary made with their homemade tomato water, it’s on their dinner menu but they will happily serve it at brunch. Another tip – Visit them around 2:00 PM to not have a wait.
- Russ & Daughters Cafe – Grab a bloody mary with an amazing bagel board here. You can’t beat this old-school joint that is a staple in NYC
- The Fat Radish is known for their green Everything Bagel Bloody Mary rimmed with everything bagel seasoning and topped with Lox. Their red spicy bloody mary is amazing too.
- Jack’s Wife Freda – a restaurant known for its cantaloupe mimosa, bloodies, fresh ingredients and super friendly restaurant.
- Saxon & Parole offers up a DIY Bloody Mary bar with all the fixins to make your bloody mary your own.